Microsoft Teams Calling
What is Teams Calling?
Our Microsoft Teams Calling Subscription Service allows you to make calls to landlines and mobiles from your Teams App.
This simple solution is a cost-effective alternative to the native Microsoft Calling Plans. It combines the benefits of VoIP with the collaboration capabilities of Teams.
- Auto attendants can be used to create a menu system for inbound callers.
- Call queues can be set to automatically greet the caller, put them on hold and search for the next available person to handle the call.
- Voicemail is automatically setup and provisioned for all Teams users.
Teams Calling is an easy add-on subscription service that connects your Microsoft phone system to a Contrex SIP Trunk in minutes. This allows users to make and receive calls to landlines and mobiles on any device using the Microsoft Teams App and your business telephone number.
Best of all there’s no minimum term contract.
Why Choose us?
As a family business you get a different kind of customer service because our work is a reflection of us: we’re authentic, we’re original, and we care!
Our overheads are low which enables us to offer lower prices to you.
We are 100% committed to delivering world-class services that are exceptional value.
Our Teams Calling Subscription solution integrates with our Contrex Hosted PBX VoIP platform.
That means you can provide your staff with a flexible hybrid telecoms solution that combines all the benefits of Contrex VoIP with MS Teams.
Users will be able to make calls using your business phone number or their Direct Dial Inwards (DDI) number without having to reveal their mobile number.
Each User will require the following:
- A Microsoft 365 Business Voice license* @ £7.50 per month.
- Our Teams Calling Subscription. Includes unlimited UK National and Mobile Call Bundle (Fair Usage Policy applies) @ £4.50 per month.
Total £12.00 per user per month including unlimited call bundle.
No minimum term contract.
*The M365 Business Voice license can be provided by your current M365 Reseller or we can supply it if more convenient. We will require admin access to your M365 Tenant in order to provision the service for you.
Prices exclude VAT. Terms and Conditions including our Fair Use Policy available on our Regulatory page.